Edgar Obare Recounts Near Death Experience At A Restaurant

A case of allergies

By  | Sep 08, 2020, 07:45 AM  | Drama

Post main image
Popular blogger Edgar Obare is scared for his life after finding himself in a very unexpected situation that almost took his life, or is he being dramatic?

The resident tea master happened to meet up a friend at one of his favorite restaurants in town where he had a meal that triggered an allergic reaction which triggered him to death, The blogger was really scared for his life as he could not recognize himself after the effect of the food he had taken.

Read More;Edgar Obare Narrates Ordeal Behind Bars

He narrates the ordeal via his Instagram page where he says that he went to meet a friend at one of his favorite restaurants, Art Cafe; only to end up at the Nairobi hospital.A meal of  prawns tagliatelle that he ordered was the cause of this mishap as he narrates;

''So yesterday on my day off I was catching up and having lunch with an old friend at @artcaffekenya Capital Centre, service was very slow there was like only one waiter servicing the upstairs tables. I ordered the prawns tagliatelle. The food came and first bite it was quite delicious, so we are laughing and exchanging stories over the next hour.''
Instagram embed

The allergic reaction could not let Edgar finish his meal in peace as it kicked in almost immediately when he started to eat. He did not know what was going on only to realize that he was short of breath, and when he looked in the mirror, could not believe that his face had so swollen that he could not recognize himself.


Photo Credit: Edgar Obare

This sent a panic attack down his spine forcing him to get immediate medical attention. He was then rushed to Nairobi Hospital when he got some much needed  treatment.

Read more